Code of Ethics.
Never participate in business practices with the moving public or members of the industry that are not in every respect fair and honest;
Just treatment and integrity shall be adhered to in all dealings with the moving public and members of the industry;
Working conditions and the welfare of all employees, shall be given the highest consideration with special emphasis on health and safety;
Mutual efforts shall be pursued toward improvement and maintenance of high standards for our industry.
Adherence to a policy of truth in advertising shall be followed; never making a public or private statement which cannot be substantiated or executed.
The Association’s Committee on Ethics is charged by the Board of Directors with overseeing the adherence to this Code by members of the Association.
- Important Notice for Consumers
- Tips for Packing and Moving
- Glossary of Moving Terms
- Different Regulations apply for Local, Long Distance and International Moving
- Avoid Rogue Mover Scams
- 8 ways to spot a mover you can trust
- 10 important questions to ask before you move
- Storage & Self Storage
- Regulated Movers Protect the Public Interest